EQUIPMENT, MEDIA, CONTROLS, DESIGN, AFFF DISPOSAL, AND MORE
Guiding you through the ever-changing world of PFAS
Removing PFAS from water with high-capacity systems that are SMALLER, FASTER and more COST-EFFECTIVE.
Learn about PFAS on our FAQs page.
Keep up-to-date with the latest PFAS news by following us on Twitter!
Ex-Situ Remediation Water | Municipal Water Supply | Industrial Wastewater
Impacted Storm Water Ponds | Private and Government Sectors | Airports
Marine Ports | Petroleum and Chemical Facilities | Numerous Others
Our Team's Experience:
- Treatment of PFAS concentrations ranging from 90 ppt to over 300,000 ppt to within regulatory limits or non-detect levels
- PFAS system flow rates from 5 to 1,800 gpm
- More than 20 systems installed or under construction, and growing regularly!
- Millions of gallons already treated
- Very active in research and development
What We Offer:
- Equipment, media, controls, & design
- Quick turn-around for full-scale systems
- Modular designs to fit your facility's needs
- Systems that are smaller, faster, and cheaper
- Fewer media change-outs = less waste
- Disposal services for media, AFFF, and materials
- Immediate response with mobile units
- Reliability, confidentiality, & compliance
Helping you and your community maintain PEACE OF MIND
- Ion Exchange (IX): The exchange of ions between a solid substance (i.e. resin) and an aqueous solution. We offer systems with a proprietary resin with the dual removal mechanisms of ion exchange and adsorption built into each bead for maximum uptake of PFAS compounds. Learn more about our IX systems.
- Granular Activated Carbon (GAC): The adsorption of compounds to a porous carbon material. Affordable and effective at removing PFAS compounds. Although we find that IX is typically better for most facilities, GAC may be the best solution for you.
- Mobile Treatment Units: We offer mobile units for emergency response, dewatering, pilot testing, and storage tank cleaning.
- Disposal Services: Aqueous Film Forming Foam (AFFF), GAC/IX media, and impacted soil and materials
Already have a system in place? Consider us for less costly carbon and resin replacement and exchange services.
We can also evaluate your system to ensure you have the most cost-effective solution for your needs.